Faith Evans hopes Lil Kim finds closure or whatever she was seeking after telling Hip Hop Weekly that she'd had it with the portrayal of her relationship with Biggie in 'Notorious'.Click Here For More...

In a red carpet interview this week, Faith Evans addressed Kim's "I'm very disappointed in Faith" speech by saying "It's just sad. I don't know Kim's story like that. The part of my life that she was a part of, that what was in my book. This movie is not relative to my book other than that there are certain things in there. This is not my movie. I didn't write the script."

"I got four kids, and I definitely don't have time for this type of sh--," Faith added.

Lil Kim is still fuming according to recent reports, in fact she called out Voletta Wallace, the Notorious B.I.G's mom for adjusting the way she looks in the film.

Like Faith, Wallace addressed Kim by telling Essence: "I would love to speak to Lil’ Kim, because I need to ask more about this love relationship because I really didn’t like the way he treated her and I’m praying that that’s not it. Only she can answer those questions. She’s a sweet girl and I didn’t think she deserved to be treated the way he treated her, if that’s the case."

Both Evans and Wallace attended the premiere for 'Notorious' Wednesday to watch not only the portrayal of BIG but their son and grandson CJ in his big screen debut.

CJ, named after his dad, Christopher Wallace Jr, plays his father for part of the movie and left his mom feeling very proud.

0 comments