Bay Area rapper Mistah FAB was involved in a serious car accident Thursday night (February 5), while on his way to Los Angeles after performing in Bakersfield, California. Click Here For More...

The rapper is currently at Holy Cross Hospital in Mission Hills, California recovering, while two other passengers sustained serious injury. His manager Stretch broke his back in the accident, while his DJ sustained a collapsed lung.

According to updates on Mistah FAB's official Twitter page, he was asleep while Stretch was driving through the Grapevine (a major highway between Northern and Southern California, according to Wikipedia). He lost control of the car after they hit a puddle, and the car flipped.

For those not in Southern California, the area has been experiencing heavy rain fall since Thursday.

"Man, I'm in the hospital. Damn near died last night ... car accident ... feeling like Kanye," Mistah FAB wrote via a text.

The rapper also stated that he's unable to walk at the moment, but is happy to be alive, and is praying for his two friends.

"Ya'll pray for my manager, his back is broke, and my DJ ... lung collapsed, hopin' they pull thru," Mistah FAB asked his Twitter followers. "I can't walk right now, but I'm alive."

He also thanks all his fans and friends for their kind words.

"Thank you to everyone who had true concerns, I appreciate you guys so much," he wrote. "Pretty rough week for me, but sh**, I'm [a] survivor, I'ma be good."












Source: Ballerstatus.com

0 comments