Chris Brown has taken another hit in the wake of his reported attack on girlfriend Rihanna on Sunday - the singer's former stepdad has confessed the damning story does not surprise him. Click Here For More...

Brown attacked his mother's ex in a magazine article in 2007, claiming he was a terrifying force within the family. Brown told Giant magazine, "He used to hit my mom... He made me terrified all the time, terrified like I had to pee on myself. I remember one night he made her nose bleed. I was crying and thinking, 'I'm just gonna go crazy on him one day...'"

And now Donnelle Hawkins is having his say after Brown was charged with making criminal threats following his Sunday morning fight with Rihanna. Asked what he thought about reports his former stepson had attacked his girlfriend, Hawkins tells Usmagazine.com, "I wouldn't be surprised," adding, "He has to take responsibility for his own actions." And Hawkins is using the interest to dismiss reports he abused Brown's mother.

He adds, "There was a lot of arguing between his mom and I (but) I never raised a hand at his mom. I spanked Chris one time. I became the bad guy. Chris was really mad at his mom for leaving his dad, so I became the scapegoat. No matter how much I tried to be a father figure, nothing worked."

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 11, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

    that guy is bogus.... why would chris lie about that.... ???

  2. Anonymous // February 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

    you right about that Y would chris lie