T.I. recently revealed to MTV that he plans to go on tour the "first of the year" for possibly a couple months, and one person you won't see on the road with him is fellow ATLien, Shawty Lo.Click Here For More...

If you've been under a rock for the past year, you're probably unaware that he and Shawty Lo haven't been on the best terms, and that was apparent when members of their entourages collided during last week's Dirty Awards.

On two separate occasions during the awards' ceremony, members of each rapper's crews clashed, ending with pepper sprayed being shot into the air, and individuals members being tossed out of the event.

In between the first and second incident, T.I. and Shawty Lo spoke privately, both agreeing that their differences shouldn't put a damper on the evening's event. However, the talk didn't seem to stick, and a scuffle took place anyway.

"We spoke," Tip told MTV. "I don't know what that conversation meant. Shortly after we spoke ... I felt that that conversation, those words, weren't upheld. It was just a lot of nonsense. There's no place in my life for that. There was a time in my life where I wanted no more than to indulge in that kind of activity. I went around looking for it, welcoming it. Now, I just done blown way past that. There's no place in my life for it. What I told him really was, 'I'm not trippin'.' "

T.I. means it too. According to the King of the South, the beef between him and Shawty Lo has been over for quite some time, at least in his eyes. Whether or not, Shawty Lo feels that way is another story.

"It's been over for me," the rapper said. "I'm looking way past this. I got way too much stuff that I'm involved in, that I'm looking forward to, to even be bothered with it. I wish you the best. Go do your thing. Peace unto everyone."

"I'm done," he later added. "Like I said, it's a non-issue for me. I'm cool. I'm not trippin'. I wasn't trippin' before then, and I'm not trippin' now."

0 comments