R&B/Soul singer India Aire is reportedly hooked on 'Chocolate' this winter and she's nabbed Musiq Soulchild to tell the story. Click Here For More...
Released Thursday, "Chocolate High," becomes the singer's lead single for "Testimony: Love & Politics."

"Testimony: Love & Politics" is the follow up to the "Brown Skin" singer's Gold-certified album "Testimony: Life & Relationships" which debuted in 2006.

Tapping fellow Grammy-nominated singer Musiq Soulchild, India.Arie sings "The more I consume, the more I gotta have it" followed by Musiq Soulchild who sings: "You're precious darkness got me so strung out and lovin the way that you got me so wide open, jonesin' and feinin' under my skin....baby I need you, sugar you're so delicious"

Singing about mutual love, Aire and Soulchild paint a sweet and delectable vision on the single singing: "There is something about your love, just makes me wanna open up, you're flavor is the sweetest thing in life. I'm addicted to your chocolate high."

India Aire's "Testimony: Love & Politics" hits stores and online retailers February 10, 2009.

India Aire feat. Musiq 'Chocolate High'








0 comments