When Avant said he wanted to come back with something different, the R&B singer neglected to mention his "Out of Character" vision of 'going both ways'. Click Here For More...
"I had a dream about this situation and I thought about writing about it," says Avant, referring to a song on his upcoming album that asks his woman to experiment with 'going both ways'.

"Everybody has crazy dreams; sometimes you might feel like you're in a hotel and then all of a sudden you're in a barn" the star told Sister 2 Sister Magazine.

While Avant sings about having a threesome on his self titled Capitol Records debut, he admits to being a 'one woman's man'.

"I want to be fair to whoever I'm with. I write about it [Relationships] all the time because that's my desire -- to have a healthy relationship."

And ladies, according to Sister 2 Sister Avant is single.

Avant's anticipated self titled album featuring the single "When It Hurts" is due in stores Dec. 9.

0 comments