If John McCain manages to pull off the election Akon and Seal will be the first to 'jet' overseas. Click Here For More...

"I can't even envision how bad it's gonna be," says Akon.

The "Freedom" star says he will return to Senegal in the event that Barack Obama fails to capture the white house.

"If he doesn't get into office, I'm gonna change my citizenship. You can hold me to that, I'm afraid to live here if McCain is President. The decisions he makes scare me: he's making selfish decisions, he's doing whatever it takes to get into office."

The "I'm So Paid" singer who recently teamed up with Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy for the music video to his new single had harsh words for Sarah Palin who he seems to fear most.

"I don't think he's going to last eight years," he said, referring to McCain, "so she's definitely going to be president. Oh my goodness - that's scarier. And who would be her running mate? .....Joe the Plumber?"

"I'm very afraid."

0 comments