Ready or not, Soulja Boy is back and hitting the scene with "Turn My Swag On" the first video from "iSouljaBoyTellEm," his sophomore effort due later this year.

Addressing his critics in the video, which premiered Friday, Soulja Boy says "I got a question, why they hating on me ?" (watch below) Click Here For More...


"I ain't did nothing to them but put my team on and count this money."

"iSouljaBoyTellum," set for December 16th becomes the teen star's sophomore album and according to "Turn My Swag On" his proof that he is not a one hit wonder.

"I had to prove them wrong. Got back in the studio and came up with another hit."

The teenage rapper has received criticism from parents and hip hop veterans including Ice T who called the star out earlier this year.

"We came all the way from Rakim, we came all the way from Das EFX, we came all the way from flowing like Big Daddy Kane and Ice Cube, and you come with that Superman sh**? That sh** is garbage"

Soulja Boy's new album "iSouljaBoyTellum" hits stores and online retailers Dec. 16.

'Turn My Swag'


0 comments