After saying that he would '3 finger smack' Young Berg earlier this week, Ne Yo says there will be no back and forth exchange between him and Young Berg -- it's a wrap. Click Here For More...

"Response for what?" Ne-Yo said at New York's Hennessy Artistry Party about going back at Berg who released a video blog questioning Ne-Yo's sexuality and calling the singer "Miss Independent."

"That ain't my lane, dude. I don't beef. That ain't my thing. I don't do dis records. I don't do beef. I don't do any of that blogs talking about cats. I'm a grown man. I got money to make."

"I can't work with people that's doing this for the fame element or the money element," he continued. "I think that's what's destroying music. You got cats out here that are copycatting and doing stuff that's popular."

In related news, Ne-Yo's deal for the film "Venice Beach" has been finalized according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Ne-Yo will star in, executive produce and write the soundtrack for the Fox Atomic feature.

"Venice" centers on an 18-year-old Manhattan Beach woman who, after her talented older sister dies in a car accident, represses her own singing talent until she meets a gifted musician-singer (Ne-Yo) from Venice Beach. A budding romance between the two turns into a quest for musical careers, which meets resistance from his friends and her family.

Popular director Paul Hunter is in talks to direct the film. Hunter credits include 2003's "Bulletproof Monk" but he is best known for helming music videos for Eminem, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears and Marilyn Manson.

0 comments