Platinum-selling rapper 50 Cent has reportedly ruined any Hip Hop star's chance at dating Hollywood actress Vivica Fox.

"I've learned my lesson with that one" Fox said during an appearance on Late Night with Conan O'Brien recently. Referring to her experience dating G-Unit mogul 50 Cent, Fox went on to say "I don't need any more rap songs written about me." Click Here For More...
Focusing on her new VH1 reality show "Glam Gods," Fox joked that she is now taking applications for a real man but with a few requirements. "I just want to find somebody I can kick back with, watch some sports with and just chill."

"I like a guy that's neat and well groomed. Manicured, pedicured, waxes certain parts. I just don't like hairy backs...just too much hair."

Vivica Fox's new show "Glam God" airs Thursdays at 10pm on VH1.

0 comments