Rapper DMX is set to star in a new reality TV show chronicling his many legal woes. DMX: This Life of Mine will follow the troubled star, real name Earl Simmons, as he attempts to rehabilitate himself after a recent series of arrests, reports AllHipHop.com. Click Here For More...


He is currently behind bars, following his arrest for missing a court date earlier this month, stemming from drug charges in Arizona. The arrest was the rapper's sixth in 2008 alone.

In a statement, DMX says: "In many ways, my life has been an open book. (But) I haven't always been the one writing the story. "With this show, however, people will get to see and hear with their own eyes and ears what really goes on in my life and I think they'll come to understand me a little bit better with each episode."

In 2006 the rapper starred in his first reality TV series, titled DMX: Soul of a Man, which explored his personal life.

0 comments