It took a few years and a few million Internet hits, but Soulja Boy is living his dream. He's a platinum artist with an international hit record. And while the world is just getting over its "Crank That" hangover, the Atlanta native is back in the lab with plans to release his follow-up LP and a song on par with "Superman dat ohhhh!"

"I worked with Polow [Da Don] on this album," SB said of his sophomore album. "He did the first single. I remember last year, [when I was] touring, 'Crank That' would be on the radio every five minutes. I was like, 'Man!' This is exactly what this album is gonna do: straight takeover! I did production on this one. I accepted a lot of beats from underground cats on this album. I just shoot my e-mail out on the hip sites. I play off by ear, not off who's doing it. I like music."

Soulja said he wasn't going to reveal the title of the first single yet because of biters, but he did say that the song will not debut on radio. The unveiling of its video will be the first time we hear it. The album is called iSouljaBoy, and it's an ode to today's technology, like iTunes. What did you expect?

Read Entire Story at Mtv.com

0 comments