Ricky Ross has been on the grind hard these days. Signed to his Maybach Music Group label, is a singer named Masspike Miles, and a group called Triple C. Ross and Cash Money millionare Birdman are in the studio recording an album together called "H". Out on the block right now his mixtape called "The Victory Lap".

Ross told MTV about him and T.I. -

recording some five new tracks on his upcoming album "Deeper Than Rap", due at the end of this year. He went on to say, "I was in the Grand Hustle studio. We sat down. Tip told me he wanted to produce five records for me. I was like, wow! It's all good. We sat down and he played some beats for me. It was one of those special moments, cause I got so much respect for him as an artist, as a lyricist, as a CEO. Now he reeled me in as a producer. Real talk I'm not saying he's gonna sell them to everybody, bet he laced me."


















Source: MTV


0 comments