According to Dayton Daily News

U.S. Marshals in Los Angeles arrested the cousin of Katt Williams', Robert McGhee at the home of Katt in Woodland Hills, CA.

Katts' cousin allegedly shot a man in the chest during a drug deal gone bad last month causing the victim to have permanent paralysis.. The shooting went down on the 43oo block of Riverside Drive.

McGhee is awaiting extradition back to Dayton, OH. Neither Katt or his representative were immediately available for comment.













Robert McGhee





2 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 19, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

    Well,Shit Happens.We never said we were perfect.Keep on keep'n on!!!Has no bearing on who we are.

  2. Anonymous // September 19, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

    Any man who can raise a child by himself,these days my skirt off to ya.Keep on smiling Kat.Some day I hope I get to See you live in Nashville Tn.Lifes,hard and but what we make of it.I know I raised 2 girls alone my self.Dont worry about family problems.It will just give you ulcers.Fuck that.Stay young at heart.